четвъртък, 2 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE Stefi Bozajieva


I’m crazy about climbing

Climbing? That was my parents’ reaction when I told them about my new mania. But why is so? I don’t really know what thrills me so much about climbing. I suppose it makes me feel proud of what I have achieved. I also like the possibility of development. It branches out into a range of disciplines such as solo climbing and outdoor and indoor climbing.
I remember my first climb. I was so terrified that I nearly cried at the beginning. However, my sister was there and she talked me into it. I climbed the easiest route of artificially constructed rock wall in the city mall. I also remember I felt like shouting with joy when I finally got to the top.
So if you are looking for something new you’d like to try you should definitely try climbing as it gives you a lot of satisfaction and makes you forget all about the boredom of the everyday life.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар