събота, 4 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE: Rafting Drives me to madness Dimitar Kasov


Rafting drive me to madness

Do you feel mad while you practice your favorite extreme sport? Believe me I always feel that while I practice my favorite one – rafting. Honestly I’m not sure why I like it but I’ve been crazy since I made my first sail downstream.
There are some reasons for me to take up this challenge. For example the thrill to stream in freezing, rocky, mountain waters is amazing experience which makes you become insane. Together with glorious view and fresh air, rafting turns into something unforgettable and only those who have got over the fear never miss the ability of doing it.

I row a boat almost every weekend. Sometimes I damage my equipment and even hurt myself but I’ll never give up maybe because I like it to distraction.

2 коментара: