четвъртък, 30 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE

The most important invention in my life
Dimitar Kasov


You might think that the bicycle is something unimportant for us, the students, but I think that it is very necessary.


Could you imagine that you should travel from the one end of the city to the other, knowing that you are not allowed to drive a car and the public transport is too crowded? Yet you have the best opportunity to use you bike. Especially for young people as me, the bicycle is something very useful. Using it I combine fitness and relax because it helps me to escape from the daily life. So why to listen music or playing games if I could get my bike and ride it in the park enjoying the peace and quiet. And it also safes my time because moving by it is comparatively fast.

So when we talk about important inventions I find that computer is not the only the best idea. There are a lot more important inventions for students, as bike, for example.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар