четвъртък, 30 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE

Have you ever...?
Stefi Bozadjieva

Have you ever been in the position of a camera man? In my opinion, it is really important. The camera man must be skilful enough to make the foggy pieces into a vivid memory of what it was 10 or 20 years ago. He has to enable people’s minds to fly away from their everyday life and go back to a past moment-their childhood, wedding, birthday, party or something else-and experience the joy they felt again.

I was in that position once. I felt bored because my friends were having fun and all I did was take photos. However, later they all wanted to have those photos either on a CD or a flash card.

Have you ever imagined being the camera man of a wedding, for example? Some may think it is boring. But can you imagine taking photos when the bride and the groom are saying their vows?

Have you ever thought that the camera might appear to be vital for youngsters so that they show pictures of their youth to friends later in the years? I have.

1 коментар: