вторник, 21 юли 2009 г.

STORY

Love Story
Mary Menova

Alison read the note, smiled, and immediately put on her coat. It was 5 a.m. and she had found the note on the bed next to her instead of her boyfriend - Jacob sleeping there. On the note it was written, “Come to our place - the big oak.”

It was 21st December – they had met on the same date four years ago. Alison went out of their flat and went to the South Park. It was bitterly cold and she was freezing. However, when she got to their place, her heart started beating so fast that she stopped feeling the wintriness. It was the most beautiful scenery. The oak was in ice and looked like an enormous ice-figure. On the snow-white path under the big branches Jacob had kneeled, holding a diamond ring. She looked in his loving eyes and heard him say, “Alison, I love you and I want to spend my lifetime in this love. Marry me!” She answered, “I love you too and yes, I’ll marry you!”

That’s how the story of my parents started and it has lasted for twenty- five years now.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар