вторник, 7 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE I am Crazy about...

I’m just crazy about climbing
Vili Pirinska

Have you ever been crazy about something? Is there anything that makes you feel addicted to it? I’ve never imagined that I’ll find a sport which will get me keen on it.

You may not agree with me but the thing I have in mind is climbing. There’s nothing better than feeling the chance of achieving something.
I will never forget my first climbing. That day I understood that this sport gives me 100 % adrenalin and every free day I climb. Every time I can feel the light breeze and suddenly every pain goes away. I can’t imagine what I will do if I am not climbing.

Once I intended on reaching the top, an accident happened. I was frightened, but maybe exactly the risk made me crazy. Somebody can say that helmets, rock shoes as well as nuts and bolts are all about limiting the potential damage of a fall, but I think that when you have only the needful things, the risk makes you keep the mind focused on the purpose.

So, without doubt, climbing remains the only thing that makes me keen on it.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар