събота, 4 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE: I'm Crazy about Snoeboarding Tanya Hadjieva


I’m crazy about snowboarding

You may not agree with me, but I think that snowboarding is the best sport. You may ask why? To be honest, I’m not so sure why I’m so keen on it. It isn’t because I’m good at it. I’m only a beginner, not a professional snowboarder.To be on a snowboard isn’t so easy- you always have to keep an eye on what the others do. You must have the ability to glide on a snow. Snowboarders generally use extra equipment such us bindings and special boots, helmets, ski hills and so on. Training for snowboarding involves some skills like stamina, agility, strength and experience. What do you think about this?So I like it so much. There is one main reason. I know that the sport is scary and in the same time it’s fantastic and keeps me fit, but the main reason that I am crazy about snowboarding is the feeing. When I am on my board and glide I am like a bird. I believe I can fly. Nevertheless it is only for a minute, I will do it forever.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар